About Me

My photo
Dundee / Ayr, United Kingdom
Graphic Design, Photography, Design, Freelance. 3rd Year Graphic Design, Duncan of Jordanstone College Of Art and Design

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Is it Over?


I can't really seem to be able to grasp the thought now that the main part of 2nd year is already over (and its only March!).

This year has been a lot of fun and I feel that I have been quite challenged for the majority of the time. The studio briefs, although they could have been better in some aspects such as Typography, were enjoyable for the most part.

Although I cant wait for a good relax over the summer, I feel that after probably the first 2months of the the 5 (yes 5) that we have been awarded that I will be looking for some form of new challenge. I have contacted a design company Big Blue Dog in my home town with a view of looking into maybe doing some work with them if they will take me.

Well roll on summer and heres thanks for the last 7 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment