About Me

My photo
Dundee / Ayr, United Kingdom
Graphic Design, Photography, Design, Freelance. 3rd Year Graphic Design, Duncan of Jordanstone College Of Art and Design

Monday 18 October 2010

Kick Up The A...


Image from here

Sorry to disappoint but the picture acts more as a metaphor.

After last weeks lecture from Jonathan Baldwin, its fair to say that 3rd year design took a bit of a kicking up the bottom for our lack of bloggage (i'm claiming that phrase).

So taking the positives from this its time to dust off the old blog and start showing her some attention. Like my friend & colleague Connor Mcartney who has recently revamped his blog, I thought I would also.

In the coming weeks I will keep you updated with my progress on the MPA Roses brief and a team project that myself and Laura Hall are working on to produce an ident for 'The Box' music channel, plus some extra side projects and previous work.

No comments:

Post a Comment