About Me

My photo
Dundee / Ayr, United Kingdom
Graphic Design, Photography, Design, Freelance. 3rd Year Graphic Design, Duncan of Jordanstone College Of Art and Design

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Aviva Life Insurance


I saw this Aviva advert while I was eating my tea this evening, and I had to go find it and watch it again to see if I heard it right.

The advert completely threw me as Paul Whitehouse who usually uses comedy and impersonations to sell insurance takes on a more dramatic role. Although appearing normal throughout in the last few seconds of the advert it turns out he is dead in a Bruce Willis, 6th Sense style.

This I felt was quite a striking and effective way of selling life insurance. It was a bold direction change from Aviva's marketing team but I'm sure they will create a bit of a stir from it. As they say any press is good press.


1 comment:

  1. i realy liked this advert bc as like you i had to do a double take its well shot and somewhat shocks the viewer :)

    ReplyDelete