About Me

My photo
Dundee / Ayr, United Kingdom
Graphic Design, Photography, Design, Freelance. 3rd Year Graphic Design, Duncan of Jordanstone College Of Art and Design

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Breakthrough Time (Finally)



Today I finally had a breakthrough with my logo for the Good Creative brief for Kate's Fruit Potions. I have since changed the name to Fruitsters, I felt this name was appropriate to incorporate the children that drink the juice and give them a name, they are the Fruitsters.

So today while in lectures I was doodling away (and listening to Hamid of course) and drew up a rough logo that I was happy with, after a number of failed attempts. Now that I have this pinned down, I now feel that I have taken a huge step towards bringing this project to a conclusion YAY!

The deadline is just about a weeks time so alls hoping it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment