About Me

My photo
Dundee / Ayr, United Kingdom
Graphic Design, Photography, Design, Freelance. 3rd Year Graphic Design, Duncan of Jordanstone College Of Art and Design

Tuesday 15 February 2011

FREE BEER!!!


Ok sorry to dupe you fine people of Facebook. There isn't any free beer BUT....while your here why don't you take a little gander around my Design Blog here at stephenmckay.blogspot.com.

If anyone has any inquiries about any of my projects, photography, prints, work or any commissions please feel free to email me at:

stephenmckay69@hotmail.com
or
PM me facebook.com/ste69en

Feel free to follow me (by clicking by clicking follow at the top left of the page if you already a Blogger mamber) or by pasting http://stephenmckay.blogspot.com/ into your RSS reader.

Thank you, and Sorry about the beer.

Stephen.

No comments:

Post a Comment