About Me

My photo
Dundee / Ayr, United Kingdom
Graphic Design, Photography, Design, Freelance. 3rd Year Graphic Design, Duncan of Jordanstone College Of Art and Design

Monday 30 November 2009

Sorry Blog


I'm sorry blog, its been a while since my last post. Mainly since in the last few weeks works started to really pile up. We concluded our film project last week. This consisted of our final A2 poster and completed mailer invitation. I found this project quite enjoyable as well as trying. We were having to work in groups of two, I found that me and my partner Conner worked together quite well and were very honest with each other if things weren't going right. I had never worked on a project as part of a team but I think that I would be very capable of doing so now as a result of this project.

Another one of our projects that we have just finalized is is our one on packaging. For the final output we had to complete our packaging and 2D artwork and then resent it in a dragons den type format in front of a panel of experts. I found that experience although nerve racking, quite enjoyable as I don't think that I'm particularly fazed by public speaking any more. I got some quite positive feed back and some criticisms that I think I can take and use to make my product better.

For the end of our design studies module for this semester we have to compile an essay using a book and a journal on our chosen topic, which sort of ties all that we have been doing together. This has required a lot of research and time, however it has been interesting looking into my topic of celebrities in endorsements.
*This will be posted on Friday 4th*

Our last on going project is our website. Which I must say I have enjoyed roughly about the same amount as i've hate. At first I found using Dreamweaver really difficult as I had never had any experience in using it although after a few weeks of toiling something seemed to just click and it became a lot easier to use. After this it became quite enjoyable making your own website and is definitely something i'd like to do more of.

So I'm sorry I have neglected you blog but I will treat you better in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment