About Me

My photo
Dundee / Ayr, United Kingdom
Graphic Design, Photography, Design, Freelance. 3rd Year Graphic Design, Duncan of Jordanstone College Of Art and Design

Sunday 21 February 2010

Adding Another Picture Activity 2D


For this task as I mentioned before, we were to add another image to try and get the same answer from all people that we asked. I picked the answer that I received from Connor. I added an image of a glass of milk to try get the answer of of captured cows being transported and being rewarded with a glass of milk or better milk. Something along those lines.

These are the three closest matched ones.

There has been a new type of milk found in India that helps cure diseases. It was found in a heard of cows who were captured and are currently in captivity. There have been plans to fly them back to the UK to do further tests on this new wonder milk.

Mhairi 19, Student Primary Teacher

A cattle herd escaped from a farm in the Australian outback. In order to find the herd a cowboy was flown over from U.S.A. The renowned cowboy used his skills of tracking and ropes to catch the stray cattle. Upon the safe return of the herd the cowboy treated himself to a glass of fresh milk.

Brian 20, Student Medic

In the summer I went on a plane to mexico to work on a cattle ranch. The cows were very difficult to catch so i had to tie them up with rope and managed to farm them for there milk. In the end it payed off as i was rewarded with a nice glass of milk from the cows.

Rowan 17, Student

From the outcome of this exercise I can see perhaps a bit more how images can have such a strong effect on viewers. I didn't however get the same answer from all the people I talked too, and the next exercise will probably help me to get a better, more specified result. See you at the E...

No comments:

Post a Comment