About Me

My photo
Dundee / Ayr, United Kingdom
Graphic Design, Photography, Design, Freelance. 3rd Year Graphic Design, Duncan of Jordanstone College Of Art and Design

Thursday 11 February 2010

The Big Panic


A lot of people in our class have been feeling a bit overwhelmed by the workload that has been presented to us at the moment. Although I do feel like there has been a lot given to us in a short space of time, I believe that the outcome of the next 3 weeks with be a good test of our resolve and also a good piece of character building.

At the moment my personal life may be taking a bit of a back seat due to the late hours in college but by the end of this period I think that we will be stood in better stead for 3rd year, 4th year and the eventual bridge into industry. As when we do no one will care about our personal lives or if we have other projects as people simply want things on time and with no hassle.

In my view its just a way of showing our ability to work under pressure, organise out time management and also show that we can produce the goods no matter what deadline.

I'm sure that when it comes to the day before the 3D Typography exhibition (opens 26th Feb) that I will begin to panic. However for the time being I think that I am just going to knuckle down and try to do the best that I can with the time that we have been allocated.

1 comment:

  1. i agree i think the work load we have been givin is more than we expected but as adidas states "impossible is nothing" so i say bring them on and ill bat them out the park.

    ReplyDelete